Sentry Page Protection
One of the best ways to see how good you are in a language that you learned is to speak it with someone, especially a native speaker. Some key aspects regarding this would be that:
- In the beginning, you will make lots of mistakes and you have to be patient with yourself.
- Also, it would be great to find someone who will not laugh at you about your level, especially in the beginning but support you and even be willing to be your conversational partner to whom you can talk to more often.
- If you live in a country that the new language you learn is being spoken, then it would be good to try and speak it when you buy your groceries, or at the bread shop, or when you buy your bus passes, or at the flower shop, or in a clothing store, or in a convenience store, etc. This way you interact with a variety of people and they will speak with you as they try to help you get what you need.
- Try to communicate as much as you can orally but also written communication is a good method that will help you get along better in your new language.
- Have a small Dictionary with you always so that you can easily express a message to the other person, especially in the beginning. If you prefer not to have a physical dictionary you can find online sources of dictionaries that are available and can be helpful.